- Click Settings and then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click Add Account
- Click Other
- Click Add Mail Account
- Type your account information in. Click Next.
- Choose POP as your account type if you only need access to your Inbox.
- Type in your mail server as shown. If your domain is hosted by NetEase replace netease.net with your domain name.
Your username is your email address.
- Outgoing Server information is identical to the Incoming Server. Username and password are both required.
- Click Next.
- The Verifying screen will appear. Followed by a prompt for SSL.
- Click Yes when prompted to setup the account without SSL.
- If all information is verified, you will get a Save option.
You're Finished! Return to your main screen and select Mail. Your e-mail should download from the server if you are connected to the Internet.